A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blanca Diez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blanca Diez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diez
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Diez graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Diez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Devereaux Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blanca Diez MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Blanca Diez practice?
- Dr. Blanca Diez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Blanca Diez practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near La Porte, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Seabrook, TX.
See La Porte Psychiatrists.