Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bohdan Pomahac
Dr. Bohdan Pomahac, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Pomahac is affiliated with Brigham & Women's Hospital, Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital and Boston Children's Hospital. Dr. Pomahac has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bohdan Pomahac has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...