A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bohdan Pomahac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bohdan Pomahac is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bohdan Pomahac, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pomahac graduated from Palacky University Faculty of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pomahac has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bohdan D Pomahac MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bohdan D. Pomahac practice?
- Dr. Bohdan Pomahac has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bohdan Pomahac practices Plastic Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, MA.
See Boston Plastic Surgeons.