A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bohdan Pomahac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bohdan Pomahac is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bohdan Pomahac, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pomahac graduated from Palacky University Faculty of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pomahac has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pomahac accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bohdan D. Pomahac practice?
Dr. Bohdan Pomahac practices Plastic Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.