A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Henderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henderson
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Henderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bonnie Henderson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Henderson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie A Henderson MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie A. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Henderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bonnie Henderson practices Ophthalmology near Waltham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Waltham Ophthalmologists.