A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Olson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bonnie Olson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Psychosomatic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Olson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie Lee Olson MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie L. Olson practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Olson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bonnie Olson practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.