A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Royak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boris Royak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Royak
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Royak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boris Royak, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Royak graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Royak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Hospital
- EMH Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boris Royak MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Boris Royak practice?
- Dr. Boris Royak has 1 office location.
Dr. Boris Royak practices Psychiatry near North Olmsted, OH.
See North Olmsted Psychiatrists.