A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Shemer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boris Shemer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shemer
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Shemer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shemer graduated from Vinnica Med Inst, Pirogova, Vinnica, Ukraine.
Dr. Shemer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Temple Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boris Shemer MD is a male General Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Boris Shemer practice?
- Dr. Boris Shemer has 1 office location.
Dr. Boris Shemer practices General Practice near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Primary Care Doctors.