A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Shemer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boris Shemer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shemer
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shemer graduated from Vinnica Med Inst, Pirogova, Vinnica, Ukraine.
Dr. Shemer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Temple Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boris Shemer MD is a male General Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Boris Shemer practice?
- Dr. Boris Shemer has 1 office location.
Dr. Boris Shemer practices General Practice near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Primary Care Doctors.