Dr. Boris Vaisman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Boris Vaisman?

The perfect Dr. for any man that doesnt really like going to the Dr Office

Posted on October 12th, 2015

I am a typical guy, I just don't like going to doctors. I met Boris for the first time maybe 7 years ago or so. He is not your typical doctor, he actually makes me feel like I'm talking to an old friend. For me to not be uncomfortable about seeing my doctor, well that has never happened to me. This guy doesn't talk down to you, he understands that we are all human and sometimes we are doing everything right while other times we do everything wrong (it's so much more fun to be wrong). Bottom line, since I started seeing the doc, I feel so much more at ease with my health since I know what is going on with me and just like in the movies, I can actually tell him anything and am not afraid of him preaching at me as if I don't know when Im being unhealthy. This is the perfect doc for any guy that is uncomfortable about going to see the doctor.

I strongly don't recommend this doctor.

Posted on September 18th, 2015

He misdiagnosed my mother on two accounts, she went to him with shortness of breath, he prescribed an inhaler, when she called a week later saying it was worse and needing to see him the receptionist wouldn't let her see him, a few days later she called 911, she was taken to the hospital where they found that she had stage 4 lung cancer! Her ankles were swollen, he said it was gout, to keep them elevated, the oncologist had them ultra-sounded, there were blood clots, two of which had gone to her lungs!

Horrible doctor

Posted on August 10th, 2015

I can't believe this doctor is in business! First of all my appointment was at 2:45 didn't get paperwork until 4:15pm then got put into a room where I waited another 20 mins! To get a horrible experience with the Dr. Vaisman. He was rude, obnoxious, insensitive, and much more!!!!!! I will definitely be going to the board of Doctors because his unprofessional demeanor.

Posted on May 13th, 2015

He will only take care of one problem per visit. It's not your choice.

Posted on March 11th, 2013

Very rude staff Dr Vaisman did not return call after 2 messages were left!

pegasis

Posted on July 18th, 2012

Extremely excellent.

amazing bed side manner

Posted on June 30th, 2012

a dr that will listen to you how you are feeling what you think is wrong , he wont just brush your feelings off and shut you up , he listens to what you say even if its inaccurate so that he can make an accurate diagnosis himself . he will spend as much time with you as you need and will take care of any concerns you have and if he sees that you need it he will spend extra time with you without being asked . and he isnt afraid to tell you when he inst qualified to help you . overal i think he is the best general dr i have ever had . but i would war you about his office , even though he has nice nurses . sometimes it will take you hours to see him , and right now im currently waiting 3 weeks for my next apt that is urgent . i guess he is busy for a reason . although mrs viasman ( his mother ) may also be a good dr. i would strongly suggest staying away from seeing any other dr.s from his office as i have has several bad experiences ..

Review of Boris Vaisman, MD

Posted on April 13th, 2012

At my first visit, I was very impressed with Dr. Vaisman. He was pleasant, smiling, and patient with the patient (me). He allowed me to ask a lot of questions which he answered without rushing through. I have only seen him once more time and I received the same courtesy. I hope not to need a doctor very often but, when I do, it definitely will be Dr. Vaisman.

Find another option

Posted on January 12th, 2011

Found this Dr is the Anthem Blue Cross directory as I need to make an appointment for a physical prior to the end of the year and had a few minor ailments that I wanted to get checked out as well. The reason I was reaching out was my primary doctor could not get me in for a physical before the end of the year and even this office offered me a "Physician's Assistant" on short notice. I opted against the physical and instead to get the aliments looked at. After a lengthily paperwork process (expected for first time visit) I waited an additional 10-20 minutes to me called out of the waiting room. I was lead to an examination room where I waited for an additional 15-20 minutes for the physicians assistant. During the wait, there was an employee chatting loudly on a personal phone call outside of the medical examination room. Couldn't quite understand the conversation as it bounced between English and Farsi (?) but it was obviously not business related. I remember thinking "at least shut to door". The employee hung up the phone, then began reviewing a file and entered the exam room. This was the medical professional that I was scheduled to see! The exam was short and sweet and I was prescribed an antibiotic and another medication as treatment. I took the medications as prescribed with no relief after several weeks. I decided I needed to see my primary to get relief from what was nagging me. He was able to quickly diagnosis my illness from my symptoms and was surprised to hear about the diagnosis and they seemed fairly routine aliments. Prior to my appointment with my primary, I called Dr Vaisman'a office to verify the medications that were prescribed. The administrator said she would call me back. I got a call several hours later and in the meantime verified the medications with the pharmacy instead. When the administrator finally called back, she incorrectly gave me the name of one of the medications although she did preface it with "I think this is what it is".Overall unprofessional experience. Certainly wouldnt trust my medical health with this practice.

The Best Dr. I have ever experienced

Posted on November 9th, 2009

I have Had Dr. Vaisman for 5 years now...and he heals every problem myself or my wife ever had...he all ways returns my calls (even at night)...I have recommended several of my friends to him and they all agree...he is an awesome Doc. My wife and I love this guy...and his mom, who is also a Dr. is great too! I recently moved to Ventura and I still make the drive out to Woodland Hills because I trust Vaisman and he is simply the best!

Posted on August 27th, 2009

Goes the xtra mile. Even discussed running trails

doc ok, staff sucks

Posted on August 13th, 2009

He is a good doctor, my complain is the staff, they are extremely rude and are never willing to go out of their way to help you. For everything they have a but, need and urgent appointment?? good luck you can see you doctor in a month, the referral lady, needs some training and some English lessons. Front desk?? soooo not friendly, medical assistants, no complains. Almost all the staff work by the book, if is not in the book they can't do it or is not possible.