Dr. Bothwell Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bothwell Lee?

February 23rd, 2015

Patient

Excellent neurosurgeon with many years practice & experience while retaining outstanding patient / physician skills of communication. Highly recommended.

August 28th, 2013

BEWARE! Find another doctor

I saw dr. lee and paid my co-pay for the visit. Two years and three months later, I received a letter from a collection agency for unpaid bill. Dr. Lee had NEVER sent me a bill. I had no knowledge of any debt, Their office, without notifying me of the debt, sent the claim to collections after over two years. I immediately called my insurance company and the visit was covered, but it had been filed incorrectly. Insurance immediately began processing the claim, but I have been harassed by collector's phone calls and letters. Find a doctor who will at least bill you so that you know there is an issue and you will not become a victim to collection agencies. Also: He refuses to return xrays that I took to the visit. I called repeatedly during a year's time, asking for them. I was told to have more made, that they were in his storage and he didn't want to get them. Is that stealing?

October 18th, 2012

Great Doctor

Dr. Lee and his staff are the best! They are knowledgeable, caring and listen to what you have to say and help you in every way they can.

October 2nd, 2012

Dr. Lee took excellent care of me. He provided his cell phone number and was accessible at all times. He is a caring and compassionate doctor who I highly recommend.

July 10th, 2012

Awesome Neurosurgeon

First time in his office by a referral, he knew exactly what was wrong with me before an examination was completed. He listens. He's a caring doctor. Surgery was performed which corrected my problem. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends. On a scale from 1-10 he's a 15.

December 11th, 2009

I had been in a car accident and Dr. Lee sat next to my bed for the entire night watching to see if I improved or if might need emergency surgery. He was great!

March 12th, 2017