Pediatricians
250 Green St
Ste 110
Gardner, MA 01440
978-630-5030
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  He's Pediatrician #1  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2013

Dr. Alpert is a fantastic pediatrician. The office is beautiful, and the staff are very friendly and great with kids. They're all #1 in my book.

|  GREAT PEDIATRICIAN AND BEAUTIFUL NEW OFFICE  |  show details
May 12th, 2012

DR ALPERT HAS BEEN CARING FOR MY CHILDREN SINCE FOR THE PAST 4 YEARS. HE IS FANTASTIC. MY KIDS LOVE TO SEE HIM. HE TAKES THE TIME TO REALLY FIND OUT WHAT IS GOING ON. THAT'S A FAR CRY FROM THEIR PREVIOUS PEDIATRIC OFFICE WHERE THE DOCTORS WERE OUT OF THE ROOM IN 5 MIN. I BARELY HAD TIME TO UTTER A WORD, AND SAW SOMEONE DIFFERENT EVERYTIME I WENT. HIS NEW OFFICE IS INCREDIBLY KI-FRIENDLY. I'D FOLLOW HIM TO THE MOON.

May 2nd, 2012

Very nice man. Very good with children. ALWAYS late I have waited up to and hour and a half. A little forgetful gotta keep him on track so you dont forget a prescription or answer to question.

|  Great pediatrician  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2011

I have 3 children, and they love Dr. Alpert. He always treats them so kindly. He always takes time to play and joke with then. They love to go see him. They even play "Dr. Alpert" games at home. He listens to me and explains things clearly. He's so good, I wish he were my doctor.

|  Don't bother  |  show details
Apr 4th, 2011

Staff was extremely rude, they cancel appointments often and don't care. Dr. Alpert is ok for a 2 year old, but has no respect for women, and talks down to mothers. Don't bother calling if it is an emergency on the weekend, he will yell at you for calling if it is not bad enough to disrupt his time off.

Mar 23rd, 2009

Great doctor!

by tanaka's mum on Jan 7th, 2009

Dr Alpert is great my son love him. His staff is something else heaven how many times l have wanted to change him because of his staff. They do not send back paperwork. The receptionist is rude real rude.

Dec 29th, 2008

Great bedside manner with kids. Very knowlegable. Answers all my questions in a way that I can understand. My kids love him!