A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Cohen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brad Cohen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Cohen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- DMount Sinai Medical Center – Miami Heart Camus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad Kenneth Cohen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brad K. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Brad Cohen has 1 office location.
- Dr. Brad Cohen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Aventura, FL.