A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Swelstad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Swelstad, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swelstad
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Swelstad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brad Swelstad, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Male Infertility
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Swelstad graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Swelstad has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- Alta View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad Blachly Swelstad MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Brad B. Swelstad practice?
- Dr. Brad Swelstad has 1 office location.
Dr. Brad Swelstad practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Clearfield, UT.
See Clearfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.