A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Swelstad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Swelstad, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brad Swelstad, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Decreased ovarian reserve
- Donor egg and surrogacy services
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures Endocrine Surgery
- In-vitro fertilization
- Ovarian stem cell biology
- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome PCOS
- Pregnancy Complications
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- Reproductive surgery
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Swelstad graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Swelstad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alta View Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad B Swelstad MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Brad B. Swelstad practice?
- Dr. Brad Swelstad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brad Swelstad practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Sandy, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Clearfield, UT and Baltimore, MD.
See Sandy Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Sandy Endocrinologists.