A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Yoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Yoo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yoo
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Yoo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoo graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yoo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Med Center
- U C Davis Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad J Yoo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brad J. Yoo practice?
- Dr. Brad Yoo has 1 office location.
Dr. Brad Yoo practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Surgeons.