Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Jul 13th, 2012

great job doc!

Mar 10th, 2012

THE BEST!!!!

Dr. Yoo is a very competent and caring doctor. show details Dr. Yoo is a very competent and caring doctor.
Feb 22nd, 2012

I have never done a review before but I feel very strongly about Dr. Brad Yoo. I was in a head on collision 1 year ago, recieved many dislocated bones in my lower extremities and have had three different doctors repair my injuries. But Doctor Yoo's work is the only one that is not giving me any problems. He has to be the best Ortho doctor in Sacramento. If you need a competent, caring doctor, then get the best and contact Dr. Yoo's office.

Nov 24th, 2011

thank you so much Dr. Yoo. I am blessed to have you as my doctor

Sep 8th, 2011

superb job. Can take care of any of my family anytime. He listened and explained everything to me clearly. I had a very tough problem with my fracture, but he helped me through every step and I would want no one else next time.

Jun 28th, 2011

what a fantastic doctor! He helped me with my elbow fracture after the doctor where I live said he couldn't help me.

Apr 30th, 2011

Sep 21st, 2010

I'm so glad that he was there to take care of me!

Aug 1st, 2010

Three doctors operated on my leg before Dr. Yoo. The last one wanted to cut it off. He was able to save my leg and now I can play with my kids in the grass again. I will always be grateful to Dr. Yoo!

Jul 9th, 2010

a kind and caring doctor! I am almost glad to have broken my ankle!

Mar 8th, 2010

a compassionate and caring doctor who cared for me after my ankle break.