A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Cole is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Cole, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Cole has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Alan Cole MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley A. Cole practice?
- Dr. Bradley Cole has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Cole practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Highland, CA.
See Loma Linda Neurologists.