A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Axline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Axline is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Axline, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Axline graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Axline has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Axline accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bradley P. Axline practice?
Dr. Bradley Axline practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX.
See Lewisville Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Lewisville Radiologists.