Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 10th, 2015

Dr. Axline has been my doctor for 12 years, he delivered all 3 of my children & one surrogacy. He has always been attentive to my needs & concerns.

Dec 19th, 2013

Dr. Bradley Axline is an incredible doctor. He delivered my 2 children. After the birth of my daughter I had a rare medical emergency and I can say he honestly saved me. He reacted quickly and was amazing in such a very stressful situation. His bedside manner is great. I think he is a top notch doctor!

Best Ob Gyn! show details Best Ob Gyn!
by Claudia on Dec 8th, 2013

Simply the best Dr. I have been a patient of his for the past 10 years and I couldn't be happier! Very patient, love his bedside maners, compassionate.I have three kids, but he delivered 2 of them. The only reason he didn't deliver my first baby is because I was living in another state at the time. I trust him with my life!!

by Sandra on Oct 28th, 2013

I love him!!! He is so patient and explains everything very well. I highly recommend him.

Extremley Pleased show details Extremley Pleased
May 24th, 2011

Upon finding out I was pregnant i new i had to find an OBGYN and fast! After researching several doctors i narrowed my search down to 2. I called Dr. Axline's office and another in the Flower Mound area for a consultation. I was able to make an appointment with both, Dr Axline's being my first appointment only a week later. I went to my appt and was EXTREMELY happy with everyone in his office! I immediately canceled my appt with the other OBGYN and stuck with Axline. Through out my pregnancy Dr Axline was available to answer questions when i needed him. I have enjoyed my experience with him and his staff.

Mar 4th, 2009

Dr Axline is trustworthy and very patient friendly! Love him!

Brilliant & Caring Dr. show details Brilliant & Caring Dr.
by Kelly Loesch on Sep 16th, 2008

I have nothing but confidence & trust in Dr. Axline.