Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Radiologist
500 W Main St
Ste 310
Lewisville, TX 75057
972-420-1470
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 14th, 2014

Embarrassed this guy delivered my son. Can't believe what he has done and can still practice medicine. Yuk.

Dec 19th, 2013

Dr. Bradley Axline is an incredible doctor. He delivered my 2 children. After the birth of my daughter I had a rare medical emergency and I can say he honestly saved me. He reacted quickly and was amazing in such a very stressful situation. His bedside manner is great. I think he is a top notch doctor!

|  Best Ob Gyn!  |  show details
by Claudia on Dec 8th, 2013

Simply the best Dr. I have been a patient of his for the past 10 years and I couldn't be happier! Very patient, love his bedside maners, compassionate.I have three kids, but he delivered 2 of them. The only reason he didn't deliver my first baby is because I was living in another state at the time. I trust him with my life!!

by Sandra on Oct 28th, 2013

I love him!!! He is so patient and explains everything very well. I highly recommend him.

|  Extremley Pleased  |  show details
May 24th, 2011

Upon finding out I was pregnant i new i had to find an OBGYN and fast! After researching several doctors i narrowed my search down to 2. I called Dr. Axline's office and another in the Flower Mound area for a consultation. I was able to make an appointment with both, Dr Axline's being my first appointment only a week later. I went to my appt and was EXTREMELY happy with everyone in his office! I immediately canceled my appt with the other OBGYN and stuck with Axline. Through out my pregnancy Dr Axline was available to answer questions when i needed him. I have enjoyed my experience with him and his staff.

Mar 4th, 2009

Dr Axline is trustworthy and very patient friendly! Love him!

|  Brilliant & Caring Dr.  |  show details
by Kelly Loesch on Sep 16th, 2008

I have nothing but confidence & trust in Dr. Axline.