Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 2nd, 2015

Wonderful doctor! I highly recommend him.

Unethical Behavior show details Unethical Behavior
Feb 4th, 2015

Axline, Bradley Park, M.D., Lic. No. J8198, Lewisville On Nov. 4, 2011, the board and Bradley Park Axline, M.D., entered into an Agreed Order publicly reprimanding Dr. Axline and subjecting him to the following terms and conditions for five years: Ootain an independent medical evaluation from a psychiatrist within 30 days and follow all recommendations regarding continued care and treatment, complete within one year the professional boundaries course offered by the University of California San Diego Physician Assessment and Clinical Education (PACE) program and pass within one year and within three attempts the Medical Jurisprudence Examination. The action was based on Dr. Axline’s unprofessional conduct when he engaged in sexual contact with a patient and was charged with assault causing bodily injury and resisting arrest.

Jan 10th, 2015

Dr. Axline has been my doctor for 12 years, he delivered all 3 of my children & one surrogacy. He has always been attentive to my needs & concerns.

Dec 19th, 2013

Dr. Bradley Axline is an incredible doctor. He delivered my 2 children. After the birth of my daughter I had a rare medical emergency and I can say he honestly saved me. He reacted quickly and was amazing in such a very stressful situation. His bedside manner is great. I think he is a top notch doctor!

Best Ob Gyn! show details Best Ob Gyn!
by Claudia on Dec 8th, 2013

Simply the best Dr. I have been a patient of his for the past 10 years and I couldn't be happier! Very patient, love his bedside maners, compassionate.I have three kids, but he delivered 2 of them. The only reason he didn't deliver my first baby is because I was living in another state at the time. I trust him with my life!!

by Sandra on Oct 28th, 2013

I love him!!! He is so patient and explains everything very well. I highly recommend him.

Extremley Pleased show details Extremley Pleased
May 24th, 2011

Upon finding out I was pregnant i new i had to find an OBGYN and fast! After researching several doctors i narrowed my search down to 2. I called Dr. Axline's office and another in the Flower Mound area for a consultation. I was able to make an appointment with both, Dr Axline's being my first appointment only a week later. I went to my appt and was EXTREMELY happy with everyone in his office! I immediately canceled my appt with the other OBGYN and stuck with Axline. Through out my pregnancy Dr Axline was available to answer questions when i needed him. I have enjoyed my experience with him and his staff.

Mar 4th, 2009

Dr Axline is trustworthy and very patient friendly! Love him!

Brilliant & Caring Dr. show details Brilliant & Caring Dr.
by Kelly Loesch on Sep 16th, 2008

I have nothing but confidence & trust in Dr. Axline.