A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Haas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Haas, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Haas has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Nathan Haas MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley N. Haas practice?
- Dr. Bradley Haas has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Haas practices Anesthesiology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Anesthesiologists.