A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Henderson is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Henderson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Henderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Kennestone Hospital
- WellStar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Elder Henderson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradley E. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Bradley Henderson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Henderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Austell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA and Woodstock, GA.
See Austell Orthopedic Surgeons.