A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Rosenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- San Dimas Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley J Rosenberg MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley J. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Bradley Rosenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Rosenberg practices Neurology near Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Diamond Bar, CA.
See Covina Neurologists.