Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bradley Rosenberg
Dr. Bradley Rosenberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Covina, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Child Psychiatry. Dr. Rosenberg is affiliated with Foothill Presbyterian Hospital - Morris L Johnston Memorial, San Dimas Community Hospital and Children's Hospital of Los Angeles. Dr. Rosenberg has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bradley Rosenberg has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
Dr. Bradley Rosenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Covina, CA.
Dr. Andrew Geleris
Covina, CA 0 mi38
Dr. Maribel Gonzalez
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Covina, CA 0.46 mi18
Dr. Nageswara Guntupalli
Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine
Covina, CA 0.53 mi39