Dr. Bradley Wasserman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Wasserman?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Wasserman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 23rd, 2016

Thank you, Dr. Wasserman!

I was referred to Dr. Wasserman by my GP about two years ago due to painful knee pain. After diagnosing a torn meniscus and moderate arthritis in both knees, I expected he would recommend surgery. Instead, Dr. Wasserman said, "Let's see what we can to avoid surgery at this point." He worked with me to relieve the pain in the short-term and recommended a variety of treatment options going forward. I eventually opted for PRP injections which have proved amazingly effective. In addition to his medical treatment, Dr. Wasserman gently suggested I work with a nutritionist and try to lose weight in order to relieve the stress on my knees. He never pressured me, but provided great encouragement throughout the process, as he helped me get my mobility -- and my life -- back. I now am essentially pain free and able to walk and exercise daily. I would recommend Dr. Wasserman to anyone who is looking for a professional, skilled orthopedist who truly cares about his patients and their health.

May 6th, 2016

I had a shoulder rotator cuff injury from weight training. He takes the time to go over your progress and lay out the next steps for recovery. Dr. Wasserman takes meticulous notes on your progress on his computer. He is not only an excellent doctor, he is also very tech savvy. On my first appointment he gave me a few options and told me about the recovery times and rates of success. He strongly recommended a PRP shot. That shot was like magic, after about 2 months I saw big improvements in my shoulder. The pain had subsided and I'm almost 100% with my range of motion. I can't thank Dr. Wasserman enough!

February 16th, 2016

Left Elbow Injury

I was referred to Dr. Bradley Wasserman through a family friend after I was in a car accident this summer. The car accident took place in Florida, but after the referral had told Dr. Wasserman my situation, he saw me right away as I had an injury to my left arm / elbow. Over the course of a few months, I had regular appointments with Dr. Wasserman and left elbow surgery. Throughout the whole process, Dr. Wasserman was diligent in his notes and communications, he performed excellent surgery and his entire staff was courteous, gracious and always tended to my needs. I would recommend Dr. Wasserman for major or minor injuries, surgeries or anything inbetween.

December 7th, 2015

Magic Hands

One word. Awesome. Dr. Wasserman was a health blend of professionalism and humor. Walked me through step by step regarding my shoulder issue and took every step possible to get me better. The man definitely has magic hands. He had my arm over my head 10 days after surgery.

November 9th, 2015

You Are in Good Hands w/ Dr. Wasserman

From initial consultation to final diagnosis, Dr Wasserman was a total pro. He provided several options of therapy, which we explored before finally deciding on knee surgery. And I'm thrilled to say I am back on the treadmill running only 3 months after surgery. Thanks Doc!

November 4th, 2014

Patient of Dr. Wasserman

Dr. Wasserman has the most elusive combination of utmost competence and professional bedside manner. He treated me successfully for shoulder and ankle injuries, and I would not hesitate to go back to him for anything in the future. He is an A+ practitioner and a credit to the profession!!! No complaints -- only the highest of praise for this effective, wonderful doctor!!!!!

April 18th, 2014

patient

I would be remiss in not taking the time to thank Dr. Bradley Wasserman personally in his successful performance of my Knee Surgery. I tore my ACL and Medial Meniscus working and playing Hockey. I have never been through a surgery like this before and was nervous and anxious to say the least. From the moment I met Dr. Wasserman, my nerves seem to calm down immediately. He made me feel confident and excited to get this started and begin the process of healing and Physical Therapy. The Surgery was seamless and was over before I knew it. The PT team were also very professional and made sure I was doing what I needed to do to be able to get better at the rate I did. What I loved the most was Dr. Wasserman's care and concern for not just my upcoming Surgery, but also for who I was, where I come from and just genuinely getting to know me. I knew immediately that I was in good hands. Dr. Wasserman's schedule and planning for Physical Therapy was right on point, and I feel great only eights months later! Dr. Wasserman was at my side the entire time, always calling me and checking in, even when I forgot I had appointments. He always felt like a friend, not just a Doctor, from day one. Now I can say that we are friends indeed. Dr. Wasserman is a professional at what he does, and very seriously cares for his patients. If you're going into Surgery with Dr. Bradley Wasserman, then have no worries. Knowing this fine Doctor and Gentleman the way I do now, I know that I never had to worry at all. Thank You Dr. Bradley Wasserman! You are a true professional and someone who really cares, and in the end, that's what people need to see the most before they go into Surgery.

February 1st, 2017