A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brady Giesler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brady Giesler is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brady Giesler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Giesler graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Giesler has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brady Glenn Giesler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brady G. Giesler practice?
- Dr. Brady Giesler has 1 office location.
Dr. Brady Giesler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Orthopedic Surgeons.