A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brahmananda Yadlapalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brahmananda Yadlapalli, Neurology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brahmananda Yadlapalli, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadlapalli graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yadlapalli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brahmananda Rao Yadlapalli MD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Brahmananda R. Yadlapalli practice?
- Dr. Brahmananda Yadlapalli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brahmananda Yadlapalli practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville Centre, NY.
See Garden City Neurologists.