A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brahmananda Yadlapalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brahmananda Yadlapalli, Neurology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brahmananda Yadlapalli, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Movement Disorders
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadlapalli graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yadlapalli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yadlapalli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 17 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brahmananda R. Yadlapalli practice?
Dr. Brahmananda Yadlapalli practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville Centre, NY.
See Garden City Neurologists.