A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandi Kenner-Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandi Kenner-Bell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandi Kenner-Bell, MD is board certified in Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatology, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenner-Bell graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kenner-Bell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandi Michelle Kenner-Bell MD is a female Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Brandi M. Kenner-Bell practice?
- Dr. Brandi Kenner-Bell has 6 office locations.
Dr. Brandi Kenner-Bell practices Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatology, and Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Winfield, IL and Westchester, IL.
See Chicago Dermatologists, Chicago Pediatric Specialists, and Chicago Pediatricians.