A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandon Charles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandon Charles, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandon Charles, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Charles graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Charles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center
- Baylor Irving Coppell
- Irving Coppell Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandon C Charles MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Brandon C. Charles practice?
- Dr. Brandon Charles has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brandon Charles practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Coppell, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX.
See Coppell Obstetricians & Gynecologists.