A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandon Musgrave:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandon Musgrave is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Dr. Musgrave has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Illinois Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandon Keith Musgrave MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Brandon K. Musgrave practice?
- Dr. Brandon Musgrave has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brandon Musgrave practices Otolaryngology near Peru, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Mendota, IL.
See Peru Otolaryngologists.