A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandy McKelvy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandy McKelvy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandy McKelvy, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. McKelvy graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. McKelvy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandy Jo McKelvy MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brandy J. McKelvy practice?
- Dr. Brandy McKelvy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brandy McKelvy practices Pulmonary Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pulmonologists.