A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandy McKelvy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandy McKelvy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandy McKelvy, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. McKelvy graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. McKelvy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McKelvy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brandy J. McKelvy practice?
Dr. Brandy McKelvy practices Pulmonary Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pulmonologists.