A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Breck Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Breck Nichols is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nichols
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nichols Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Breck Nichols, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Nichols has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Breck Romine Nichols MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Breck R. Nichols practice?
- Dr. Breck Nichols has 1 office location.
Dr. Breck Nichols practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Allergists, Los Angeles Internists, and Los Angeles Pediatricians.