A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Egeland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Egeland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Egeland graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Egeland has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Highland Lakes Hospital
- Brackenridge Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Michael Egeland MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brent M. Egeland practice?
- Dr. Brent Egeland has 1 office location.
Dr. Brent Egeland practices Plastic Surgery near Round Rock, TX.
See Round Rock Plastic Surgeons.