A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Mellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Mellis is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Mellis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- John D. Dingell Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Mellis DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brent Mellis practice?
- Dr. Brent Mellis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brent Mellis practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.