A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Mellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Mellis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mellis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mellis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Mellis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Grant Medical Center
- Ohio Health - Marion General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Cameron Mellis DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brent C. Mellis practice?
- Dr. Brent Mellis has 1 office location.
Dr. Brent Mellis practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Marion, OH.
See Marion Surgeons.