A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Mellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Mellis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mellis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mellis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Mellis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Grant Medical Center
- Ohio Health - Marion General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Cameron Mellis DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brent C. Mellis practice?
- Dr. Brent Mellis has 1 office location.
Dr. Brent Mellis practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Marion, OH.
See Marion Surgeons.