A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Petty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Petty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Petty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Clinical Pharmacology
Education & Awards
Dr. Petty graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Petty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Gray Petty MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brent G. Petty practice?
- Dr. Brent Petty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brent Petty practices Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists.