Dermatologists
10099 Ridgegate Pkwy
Ste 410
Lone Tree, CO 80124
303-770-4040
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Best Dermatologist  |  show details
by Helen E on Apr 15th, 2014

My friend recommended Dr. Sigler who has sent several other family members too and all are very glad they made the switch. I had to have some moles checked and a long standing history of problems with acne. He suggested a drug called spironolactone and my skin is doing great. He also suggested some other modifications in my skin care which has helped. I had some botox and filler done at a different office which was disappointing. I asked him to do it and it was a night and day improvement and less painful. I would highly recommend him if you can get an appointment with him, he tends to be booked out a ways. His staff was very friendly and made me feel at home and welcome.

|  show details
by Debra West on Feb 4th, 2014

I have been to Dr. Seigler for 13 yrs. Her has the best bedside manner and has always taken the time to find out what My needs were and to make them happen. He is great with as well children as adults. I would not go anywhere else for My skincare needs.

|  Bad experience  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2013

I had a basal cell removal from my back on Dec. 5, 2012, performed by Dr. Sigler's P.A., mostly because I wanted to get it in on last year's insurance and Dr. Sigler was not available until the new year. I was less than impressed by her work at the time; she seemed uncertain, the conditions of the office where the procedure was performed seemed inappropriate for the circumstances and what I thought would be a 15-20 minute procedure ended up close to an hour. In the middle, Dr. Sigler came in and had a "teachable moment" in which he was instructing her on suturing - apparently I have "thick skin" on my back. Now, more than 2 months later, I discovered this weekend (Feb 15) that I have an infection and abcess at the surgical site. My wife seems to think she sees a stich remaining in the wound. I tried to get appointment but he was unavailable. I am now a former patient.

|  Bad customer Service  |  show details
by Natalie on Jun 23rd, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Sigler for 4 years. I think I will change doctors because of the poor customer service at his practice. Two examples- I made an appointment months in advance for some laser work. A few weeks before the appmnt. they call to tell me he is not working that day so the appmnt has to be changed. The next available appmnt was 3 months later! I ended up not rescheduling but getting an appmnt a week later with another Doctor. 2nd example- I bought Obagi from them and the nurse, Ashley, told me to call and make a follow up appmnt 4 months after I start the regimen. I called just a week ago to make the follow up appmnt and was told Ashley was gone. They would not make the appmnt for me because they were confused and I left my name and number with the clear understanding that I was told to make a follow up appmnt. I was told someone would call me back, and guess what, they never did. I intend to find a Doctor who won't make me go through all this.

|  2nd Opinion  |  show details
by James Beatty on Mar 16th, 2009

This is a Dr. I went to for a 2nd opinion on a BasilCell Carcinoma, and I'm so glad I did. He save me a lot of money and grief from a previous Dr's over-treatment.