Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Feb 7th, 2015

I had a knee replacement 2 yrs ago and the knee is still not right

by Helene Force on Dec 13th, 2014

I had carpal tunnel surgery from the time of the visit to the time it was done was very prompt the way I like it,that way you don't have time to worry about your surgery.Also the healing time was quick and I had no problems at all.

Aug 23rd, 2012

Botched total knee replacement ....twice....needed to go to nyc to get it fixed.

Good Dr. show details Good Dr.
Jul 9th, 2012

He diagnosed my knee problem fairly quickly. He had me try physical therapy for a short time but when that did not help, he advised surgery.I then recovered well after more therapy. He then discharged me, telling me to contact him immediately if I had any more problems. I liked that he did not keep me coming back indefinitely.

Horrible Experience show details Horrible Experience
Jul 30th, 2011

Doctor is not timely - I waited an extremely long time to get into the patient room. I also questioned his diagnosis and saw a specialist who correctly identified the cause of my back pain. I would not recommend this doctor.

May 31st, 2010

Dr. Godbout took very good care of me when i broke my humerous. I would definatly recommend him. He always seemed to care and made sure that i was never in severe pain. He was always nice and never seemed to have a bad day.