Ophthalmologist, Plastic Surgeon

Utica
8180 26 Mile Rd Ste 104
Utica, MI 48316
586-992-8300
Locations and availability (1)

|  Increible Resultados de Juventud  |  show details
by Mariela on Mar 26th, 2014

Muchas Gracias, Dr. Kotlus, los resultados son mejor de lo que esperaba; estoy muy contenta, me siento joven otra vez. Tuve minimo dolor durante la recuperacion, y hoy 8 semanas desde de la sirujia en la cara, me siento muy orgullosa. Definitivamente recomiendo al doctor Kotlus, es un excelente sirujano, me hiso centir tranquila, explico todo muy detalladamente, y es muy professional. Una vez mas muchas gracias, Dr. Kotlus

|  show details
by Jamie P on Feb 18th, 2014

I recently had Facial Fillers treatment done by Dr. Kotlus and absolutely love the results! Dr.Kotlus is an amazing doctor and outstanding professional. His great bedside manner helped me feel at ease. He took time to answer all my questions without making me feel rushed. Dr. Kotlus is truly an expert in his field. I get compliments on how great I look all the time. I will certainly refer any of my friends or family to Dr. Kotlus without hesitation!

|  Great Work!  |  show details
by Rose on Dec 18th, 2013

I had a great experience at Allure. Dr. Kotlus was very patient and friendly. His staff was very nice and the appointment scheduling went very well and I didn't have a long wait. I am happy with the way my eyes turned out and would recommend there service to everyone!

|  temporal brow lift  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2013

he is the most amazing doctor ..Had recent temporal brow lift by him.. I am very happy... He is a great doctor :) great experience ... I highly recommend him to every one :).. he is a perfectionist :):):)

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the glowing review after your brow lift!

|  retired  |  show details
by william pash on Jun 13th, 2013

I couldn't be happier , everything went exactly like Doctor Kotlus said it would . I was treated like I was the only patient there. The doctor and his assistant did a great job, I feel a lot better about the way I look. I would like to thank everyone that works there for their kindness and courteousness . I It was a great experience and I would recommend them to my friends.

|  So happy with my treatment!  |  show details
by Jackie P. on Jun 6th, 2013

I am super picky when it comes to doctors, and I spend a lot of time researching who is the best in the area. I recently went to Dr. Kotlus for Facial Fillers and Botox, and I can honestly say that he is amazing! He took his time and answered all of my questions and never rushed me. (I tend to ask a lot of questions with doctors!) I trusted his opinion on how much to do, and the results are beautiful. My eyes look more refreshed and my face has more volume just in the right places. He knows what looks right for my bone structure, and I literally get compliments all the time. I plan on going in for my follow-up in two weeks and I am excited to see how well the after photos look! I will keep referring my friends and family in Michigan to him because he is the expert, and always does pristine work.

Doctor's Response

Thanks for your outstanding review! It is rewarding to hear about your positive experience with Botox and Fillers.

|  Has an eye for detail!!!  |  show details
by Kristina c on May 8th, 2013

I felt extremely comfortable with Dr. Kotlus and firmly believe he has an eye for detail. He special designed a custom chin implant to give my jawline perfect proportion. I have never felt so confident and can not stop looking at myself in the mirror. Will definitely recommend to anyone.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your review. Dr. Kotlus takes pride in his custom implant procedures.

|  Upper Eye Lids  |  show details
by Shelley on Apr 23rd, 2013

Nothing but good things to say. I'm so glad I went to Dr Kotlus for my eye procedure.

Doctor's Response

Your review is appreciated.

|  mostly happy  |  show details
by satisfied patient on Apr 22nd, 2013

Dr. Kotlus and staff are very professional. They took the time to answer all my many questions. I had an upper and lower blephaorplasty and a laser all over my face. I was left with a 2" burned area between my lip and chin, it is a white scar. It covers nicely with makeup. My before and after pics really tell the story about how bad my skin was and I look so much better now than before. I was worried about being hassled about buying products or other services but I wasn't. I was informed, but not pressured at all. The only thing I would recommend you do is to ask about the qualifications and training of the PA who does the anesthesia. I was caught off guard, expected a CRNA. Did not find out until my surgery time when she introduced herself. Obviously I did fine and here I am. All in all, a very good experience, good outcome and a good surgeon.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your honest review. We are glad to hear that you had a favorable outcome.

|  Bleph  |  show details
Dec 18th, 2011

Dr. Kotlus did my bleph, he was amazing, he made me feel relaxed and comfortable. Great bedside manner. He did a wonderful job and I had little bruising and basically no pain. They gave me 2 tylenol before I left and I did not take anything again for pain. Crystal was very helpful and made me feel I was her only patient. I will recommend Dr. Kotlus to friends and family.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your positive review after your blepharoplasty.

|  show details
Nov 17th, 2011

Dr. Kotlus has a kind and gentle bedside manner. He has never pushed me for something I don't want or need. I have had great results with botox and filler and will definitely go to him when I need surgery someday!

Doctor's Response

We are glad to hear your treatment was successful and should you choose to undergo a surgical procedure we look forward to serving your needs.

|  Allure medical spa staff is top notch  |  show details
Feb 25th, 2011

The staff and doctors are super friendly and knowledgable. This place is excellent

|  Would refer to anyone!  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2010

Just had my breast augmentation on the 23rd and I am very happy with the results! He listened to what I said I wanted and everything turned out great! He called the night of the procedure to follow up, had an appointment the next day and there were no problems at all. The staff was very friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Kotlus to anyone who was thinking of cosmetic surgery!

|  Great bedside manner  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2010

Dr. Kotlus has such a gentle and caring manner! I didn't feel embarassed telling him my concerns and he helped me choose what was right for me. I felt like my input and feelings mattered and I am very satisfied with my results!

Doctor's Response

It is encouraging to know you are able to voice your concerns and you are pleased with your results. Thank you for your review.

|  Great bedside manner  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2010

Dr. Kotlus was kind and gentle while hearing my concerns and explaining my options. I never felt embarrassed or uncomfortable at all!

Doctor's Response

Your kind review is much appreciated.