A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Connolly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Connolly is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Connolly, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Connolly graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Connolly has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Andrew Connolly MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Connolly practice?
- Dr. Brian Connolly has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Connolly practices Psychiatry near Birmingham, MI.
See Birmingham Psychiatrists.