A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Connolly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Connolly is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Connolly
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Connolly Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Connolly, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Connolly graduated from University College Dublin. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Connolly has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian A Connolly MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Connolly practice?
- Dr. Brian Connolly has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Connolly practices Psychiatry near Birmingham, MI.
See Birmingham Psychiatrists.