A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Benoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Benoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Benoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Benoff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Alan Benoff MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Benoff practice?
- Dr. Brian Benoff has 6 office locations.
- Dr. Brian Benoff practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near , .