A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Beyerl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Beyerl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Beyerl, MD, FACS is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Beyerl graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Beyerl has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian David Beyerl MD and FACS is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, Anesthesiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Beyerl practice?
- Dr. Brian Beyerl has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Beyerl practices Neurological Surgery, Anesthesiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Berkeley Heights, NJ.
See Berkeley Heights Surgeons, Berkeley Heights Anesthesiologists, and Berkeley Heights Cardiologists.