A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Beyerl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Beyerl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Beyerl, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Beyerl graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Beyerl has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian D Beyerl FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Beyerl practice?
- Dr. Brian Beyerl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Beyerl practices Neurological Surgery near Berkeley Heights, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ.
See Berkeley Heights Surgeons.