2.5

March 27th, 2017
Treated us horrible.
Wouldn't take time to answer questions. Wouldn't assist with filling out forms for reimbursement. Overall horrible to work with. Would never recommend him to anyone.

September 27th, 2016
Great Doctor / Poor Office Staff
I have recently moved to Nebraska and was looking for a neuro doctor. This doctor was great, willing to listen, take the time to communicate with his patients and was open and honest. The office staff/scheduling nurse on the other hand needs to take some courses in manners and lose the attitude. I understand we all have some bad days, so I was understanding the first few rude conversations we had.....but EVERY conversation I have with Diane leaves me wondering if I want to stay with this doctor. He is a great doctor, so that makes it hard to leave, but your scheduling/front desk nurse is the face of your 'company' and WOW.

August 18th, 2016
Very short, abrupt

August 11th, 2015
Worst doc ever
He was so rude and disrespecful. He didnt listen to me at all.

July 31st, 2015
Horrible bedside manner. The office staff is nice and polite. He is rude to patients and office staff alike. Horrible experience.

July 29th, 2015
Worst Doctor I have ever seen!
I was refeared to Dr. Boes because I had recently got an MRI on my head for an injury and and also suffering from headaches and migranes on a daily basis. The MRI came back with some abnormalities so I went to see DR. Boes for a diagnosis and some answers . He was very rude and unsympathetic. He kept inturupting me as I was telling him my problems and started speaking in a loud tone of voice saying nothing will help you just take a pain pill. I asked then why did my MRI show up with abnormalities he then said that doesnt mean anything ! I was probably only seen for 5 minutes til ge got up and showed me the door. He ruined my day and gave me no hope or answers about my Headaches or MRI scan. Hes probably the worst doctor in Lincoln. Please dont waste your time and money on him!!!

February 9th, 2015
Great
He is awesome...wouldn't trust anyone else...very caring and takes all the time needed to answer my questions.

May 3rd, 2013
Do Not See this Doctor!!!!
I have had a headache for the last month. That is over 30 days straight with a headache and no relief from anything other than prescription pain killers. I was finally referred to Dr. Boes. He spent about 5 minutes talking to me before concluding that I had an alcohol problem that was causing stress or tension headaches. He asked me nothing about my history of drinking habits but instead judged me on one incident in my past. He asked a question and I answered honestly. Once he found this out his demeanor and attitude changed and he basically wrote me off. I would not go see this doctor. He is a quack and should not be treating patients. Note: He got 1 star because it would not let me give him no stars.

December 21st, 2010
Ms.
Dr. Boes was curt, rude, unfeeling and generally non-caring throughout both visits. I have mentioned to other doctors that i thought he was a "j ...

September 17th, 2008
Brought me to tears!
I got lost and was 20 minutes late to my appointment. Dr. Boes said, "Do you have a cell phone?" When I said yes, he said, "You should have called." I had called to ask for directions twice while trying to find the office. Then, he said, "There is no excuse for being late." He treated me like a 6 year old. I won't go back. He was rude, didn't listen to me, wrote a prescription for a seizure medication for a problem with my feet and didn't even evaluate my feet.