A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Boyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Boyd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyd graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boyd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- St. Joseph Hospital Affiliated Physicians
- St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian James Walte Boyd MD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Boyd practice?
- Dr. Brian Boyd has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Boyd practices Neurology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Neurologists.