A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Fallon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Fallon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fallon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fallon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Fallon, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Fallon graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Fallon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian C Fallon MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Fallon practice?
- Dr. Brian Fallon has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Fallon practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Bay Shore, NY.
See Bay Shore Surgeons and Bay Shore Cardiothoracic Surgeons.