Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian De Guzman
Dr. Brian De Guzman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, Critical Care Medicine, Thoracic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. De Guzman is affiliated with Dignity Health St Joseph's Hospital & Medical Center, Lahey Clinic and CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian De Guzman has the following 4 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Brian De Guzman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Stuart Lacey
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi37
Dr. Hoylan Fernandez
Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi5
Dr. Ehsan Mozayan-Isfahani
Ophthalmology, General Surgery
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi2