The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Gilchrist
Dr. Brian Gilchrist, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY, with another office in Boston, MA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Gilchrist is affiliated with Kings County Hospital Center, Tufts Medical Center and Elliot Hospital. Dr. Gilchrist has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian Gilchrist has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Brian Gilchrist is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.
Dr. Indraneil Mukherjee
General Surgery, Residency
Bronx, NY 0 mi
Dr. Sandeep Sainathan
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Bronx, NY 0 mi
Dr. Vellore Parithivel
Bronx, NY 0 mi38