Ophthalmologists

11406 Okeechobee Blvd
West Palm Beach, FL 33411
561-798-2020
Locations and availability (1)

1.5

|  I Trust Dr. Haft with my eyes anytime. He's the best.  |  show details
by Iri on Aug 26th, 2014

I rate all 4's

|  show details
by Pamela Baumgardner on Jul 10th, 2014

I had cataract surgery but still cannot see good. I told Dr. Haft that my eyesight was not good and my eye still felt uncomfortable. He brushed me off with eye drops to be taken for several weeks and then, as he was rushing out of the room, told me to come back in 4 months. Now I have to see a real specialist next week to get my eye problem diagnosed and fixed. I am left with bad vision and a droopy eyelid from damage from my surgery. I also wasn't aware that he did the old "cut and stitch" cataract surgery, not the new laser technology! Potential patients BEWARE!

|  Find a different Doctor.  |  show details
by Mar. P. on Oct 29th, 2013

I went to Dr. Haft several times in two years with the same concern and he dismiss it as something else. He did not give me a proper diagnoses even though the problem was very evident. I eventually went to two different doctors that confirm that there was something curiously wrong with my eyes. Dr. Haft was always rushing out of the room. He has no time to speak to you. I wouldn't recommend my worst enemy to go and see him for anything.

|  show details
by Anna on Jul 2nd, 2013

Very efficient and accurate. Talks only about your case and goes to the point to establish diagnosis. Negative posts about him are total misunderstanding. This doctor will not talk to you about weather and personal problems. Is in it though the most important when you see a doctor to be diagnosed and treated accurately? No need for personal chatting. I know personally many people who see Dr. Haft and there had never been an issue with his accurate medical diagnosis and treatment. His staff is friendly and very efficient as well

|  RUDE  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2012

Dr Haft is extremely rude. Very short could care less about me or my wellbeing. Do yourself a favor and find another doctor!!

|  Speedy Gonzales  |  show details
May 31st, 2012

I felt like Dr. Haft was in a big rush and concerned about something other than my health. I think he saw me for a total of 3 minutes. His staff offers the customer service on par with the post office. There are many other ophthalmologists in PBC.

|  Find another profession  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2012

His staff is impatitiant, he is uncaring, only take cash or check for co-pays.

|  Just Plain Rude  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2011

I just can't believe the way he treats people. He's an uncaring individual. Give your business to someone who actually cares about you, not him.