A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Blake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Blake is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blake
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blake Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Blake graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Blake has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Aultman Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian J Blake MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Blake practice?
- Dr. Brian Blake has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Blake practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Canton, OH.
See Canton Orthopedic Surgeons.