A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Blake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Blake graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Blake has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Aultman Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian James Blake MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Blake practice?
- Dr. Brian Blake has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Blake practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Canton, OH.
See Canton Orthopedic Surgeons.