The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Kim
Dr. Brian Kim, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA, with another office in Lincoln, CA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology and Medical Oncology. Dr. Kim is affiliated with Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital, Sutter Medical Center- Sacramento and Sutter Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian Kim has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Brian Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.
Dr. Paul Rosenberg
Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Sacramento, CA 0 mi44
Dr. Robert Miller
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Sacramento, CA 0 mi28
Dr. Nitin Rohatgi
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Sacramento, CA 0 mi26