A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Kim is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Kim, FACP, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Kim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Kapsoo Kim FACP and MD is a male Oncologist , has 26 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brian K. Kim practice?
- Dr. Brian Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Kim practices Medical Oncology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Oncologists.