A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Reiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Reiter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reiter
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Reiter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiter graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Reiter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Temple East, Inc.
- Jeanes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Keith Reiter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian K. Reiter practice?
- Dr. Brian Reiter has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Reiter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lake Worth, FL.
See Lake Worth Surgeons.