Family Physicians
24411 Health Center Dr
Ste 460
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
(949) 373-7799
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  patient  |  show details
by Alex Erfani on Aug 29th, 2013

Nice guy and has always led me in the right direction. You can trust Dr. Leish with his expertise.

|  A little hard to relate to...  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2012

I met with Dr. Leish and was less than impressed. Aside from being a pretty strange guy, he had me sitting in the office 50 minutes past my appointment time before coming in to introduce himself. Upon entering he did apologize briefly for the wait, but didn't sound like he actually cared much about wasting that much of my time. He spoke to me using clinical terms from beginning to end and then seemed frustrated that I didn't know what half of what he was saying meant. It was hard to ask questions because he would interrupt me constantly. Lastly, he didn't wash his hands when he came in or when he left, which was especially gross, given where he had to touch on my body.

|  They don't come any better!  |  show details
May 17th, 2012

I just can't imagine a higher standard as a GP than that set by Dr Leish. In our family's 17 years of treatment from him he appears to be extremely knowledgeable on so many subjects of medicine. He continually shows great consideration and care and always has time, never in a rush. He sets an extremely high standard in our opinion.

|  WORSE DOCTOR and PERSON  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2010

Brian Leish is a complete Nightmare!!

|  serious and funny doctor  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2010

I like him.he is serious in his job and funny in conversation.high sense of humor .

|  A dedicated caring professional!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 5th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I am pretty healthy so don`t see my doctor very much, but when I do this doctor is always thorough, patient and really listens. He takes tim...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com