A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Mooney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Mooney is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mooney
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mooney Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Mooney, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mooney graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Mooney has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Fayetteville, AR
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Walter Mooney MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Brian W. Mooney practice?
- Dr. Brian Mooney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Mooney practices Psychiatry near Fayetteville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Charles, LA.
See Fayetteville Psychiatrists.