A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Pruitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Pruitt is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Pruitt, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pruitt graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Pruitt has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Thomas Pruitt FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brian T. Pruitt practice?
- Dr. Brian Pruitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Pruitt practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Internists and Amarillo Oncologists.