Obstetricians & Gynecologists
8160 Walnut Hill Ln
Ste 324
Dallas, TX 75231
214-696-5757
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by JC on May 18th, 2013

Dr. Rhineheart is an excellent physician. He is very knowledgable and made me feel at ease about an otherwise risky prenatal testing for a genetic disorder that our baby could have. He is very competent and did a fantastic job during our procedure. I would highly recommend him to friends and family and plan on using him in all future pregnancies.

|  Excellent care  |  show details
Jan 9th, 2012

Dr. Rinehart is a brilliant physician with a great personality and an impeccable bedside manner.I was glad my OB refferd me to his office, once under his care I knew I was in good, competent hands. He was never condescending, I felt comfortable asking questions. Even the front desk office staff was very efficient and courteous. I would highly recommend.

|  So glad we went to Dr. Rinehart  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2011

My husband and I are expecting twins in a few weeks. It has been a very easy 1st pregnancy and Dr. Rinehart has been awesome to work with. We look forward to every single one of our monthly visits. His staff takes their time and really explains things to us. We have never felt rushed even tho it's a busy office. We have had 3 different sonographers and each has been very attentive. Every visit we also saw Dr. Rinehart and asked lots of questions. He really worked with us on payment since I don't have maternity coverage. I would HIGHLY recommend him.

|  One of the best in his field  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2011

I've seen a number of maternal fetal specialists for our diagnosis and Dr. Rinehart was by far the most knowledgeable and caring physician we've interacted with. His bedside manner is far from condescending. Rather, he has the unique ability to lay out the facts and tell it how it is in a sensitive and caring manner. He took time to answer all of our questions and discussed case studies, statistics for procedures, and never made us feel hurried during any visit. His staff is courteous, his office well run and the sonogram equipment some of the newest and most accurate in the field. Overall, I saw him four times and will definitely consult with him in future pregnancies.

|  going to use him again!  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2010

Dr. Reinhart was great. He spent time with us, explained things well (esp for my husband who doesnt work in healthcare), and really seemed to care. His office got us in the office only a few days after our primary Dr. contacted him. Unfortunatly for us he was very accurate with his diagnosis. I hope to eventually have another child one day and will use Dr. Reinhart again.

|  Excellent experience  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2009

I had trouble with both of my pregnancies. This doctor walked me through every step and every concern I had.

|  show details
Oct 21st, 2009

We had a horrible experience with Dr. Rinehart. His prenatal diagnosis was inaccurate and we found him to be condescending. We became suspicious of his motivation for wanting to see me biweekly when there was no medical need. I would never go to him again.