Dr. Brian Rinehart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Rinehart?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Brian Rinehart?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 18th, 2017

Dr. Rinehart always takes his time to discuss any concerns and never rushes in and out. He also helped me deal with my insurance company when there was disputes. He took great care of my singleton baby and then later my twins. Very grateful for such a good dr.

January 11th, 2017

I love Dr. Rinehart. He is very nice. He answers all your questions. He makes you feel confident with your pregnancy.

May 18th, 2016

Billing is infuriating, HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE.

I really liked the doctor. Absolutely dissatisfied with billing and staff. Only go to this doctor regularly if you actually are high risk or require an emergency visit. Ask your OB. Good luck paying a bill with them, lots of incorrect information, they take forever to get back with you and then lie to your insurance regarding billing, claiming it to be an emergency visit when it wasn't at all and charge you a fortune when insurance doesn't cover it. I would not recommend this office to anyone no matter how much I liked the doctor.

May 18th, 2013

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Rhineheart is an excellent physician. He is very knowledgable and made me feel at ease about an otherwise risky prenatal testing for a genetic disorder that our baby could have. He is very competent and did a fantastic job during our procedure. I would highly recommend him to friends and family and plan on using him in all future pregnancies.

January 9th, 2012

Excellent care

Dr. Rinehart is a brilliant physician with a great personality and an impeccable bedside manner.I was glad my OB refferd me to his office, once under his care I knew I was in good, competent hands. He was never condescending, I felt comfortable asking questions. Even the front desk office staff was very efficient and courteous. I would highly recommend.

August 24th, 2011

So glad we went to Dr. Rinehart

My husband and I are expecting twins in a few weeks. It has been a very easy 1st pregnancy and Dr. Rinehart has been awesome to work with. We look forward to every single one of our monthly visits. His staff takes their time and really explains things to us. We have never felt rushed even tho it's a busy office. We have had 3 different sonographers and each has been very attentive. Every visit we also saw Dr. Rinehart and asked lots of questions. He really worked with us on payment since I don't have maternity coverage. I would HIGHLY recommend him.

January 12th, 2011

One of the best in his field

I've seen a number of maternal fetal specialists for our diagnosis and Dr. Rinehart was by far the most knowledgeable and caring physician we've interacted with. His bedside manner is far from condescending. Rather, he has the unique ability to lay out the facts and tell it how it is in a sensitive and caring manner. He took time to answer all of our questions and discussed case studies, statistics for procedures, and never made us feel hurried during any visit. His staff is courteous, his office well run and the sonogram equipment some of the newest and most accurate in the field. Overall, I saw him four times and will definitely consult with him in future pregnancies.

October 24th, 2010

going to use him again!

Dr. Reinhart was great. He spent time with us, explained things well (esp for my husband who doesnt work in healthcare), and really seemed to care. His office got us in the office only a few days after our primary Dr. contacted him. Unfortunatly for us he was very accurate with his diagnosis. I hope to eventually have another child one day and will use Dr. Reinhart again.

December 15th, 2009

Excellent experience

I had trouble with both of my pregnancies. This doctor walked me through every step and every concern I had.

October 22nd, 2009

We had a horrible experience with Dr. Rinehart. His prenatal diagnosis was inaccurate and we found him to be condescending. We became suspicious of his motivation for wanting to see me biweekly when there was no medical need. I would never go to him again.

October 14th, 2016