A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Andrews is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andrews
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Andrews Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Andrews, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from University Of Sydney.
Dr. Andrews has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian S Andrews MD and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Brian S. Andrews practice?
- Dr. Brian Andrews has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Andrews practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Allergists, Orange Internists, and Orange Rheumatologists.