A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Andrews is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andrews
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Andrews Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Andrews, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from University Of Sydney.
Dr. Andrews has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian S Andrews MD and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Brian S. Andrews practice?
- Dr. Brian Andrews has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Andrews practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Allergists, Orange Internists, and Orange Rheumatologists.